Little Bit Young Friends are civic-minded young professionals or students in their 20s or 30s, who are committed to supporting our mission through events, volunteering, awareness and a genuine desire to create a better future for St. Louis area youth.
- Participate in volunteer activities, such as warehouse operations, school visits, book fairs and mobile food markets
- Meet and learn from leaders in the organization and community
- Attend and invite friends to Happy Hours hosted by the Little Bit Young Professionals Board (YPB)
- Attend and/or help plan and execute Little Bit special events
- Help spread awareness through social media and other networks
- Advance to the YPB
Make a difference in the lives of students! Become a Little Bit Young Friend.
Learn about the many ways you can help support the Little Bit mission.